Yeti: Sandblasted Cherrywood with Maple Burl
Product Number: 002-660-0005
As a sitter, it's solid, as a shape, it's anything but static. Its lines leap, its bowl positively projects, the shank and stem counter-balance with poise. In other words, this is just a great bit of pipe design. As for the finish? A light, detailed sandblast and a rich, dark, earthy-warm stain, subdued and handsome. Stem-work and drilling? Excellent. Micah, simply, knows how to make a hell of a pipe. Here's hoping we see many more from this young artisan.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States