Adam Davidson: Smooth Stretched Dublin with Silver
Product Number: 002-437-0044
Though for years Adam concentrated on smaller designs. more and more we've seen him produce larger compositions, such as this sleek and lively stretched Dublin. It's sports a sort of Cutty-meets-Danish-meets-modern-art design, substantial, but with quick, crisp lines, an active posture, and a streamlined, seamless profile. The finish he chose for this piece is a dark, smoky walnut, which works handsomely with the flame grain that concentrates itself fore and aft, and even better with the birdseye wafting about the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.60 in./193.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States