Adam Davidson: Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-437-0047
A classic example of Adam Davidson's Industrial Design informed style, this bent Apple presents a smooth, clean combination of form and line, with an unobtrusive and balanced element of asymmetry added via the cross-section of the shank. Following that, he's lent the final composition a depth of soft, naturalistic warmth, via finish the briar in an amber-tinged contrast stain of great clarity and definition, leaving every strand and wisp flame grain and freckle of birdseye beautifully evident.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States