J. Alan: Partially Sandblasted Blowfish with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-376-0130
If I had to hazard a wager on the first J. Alan pipe to sell from today's update I'd bet the farm on this stunning Blowfish for sure. Its compact size, elegant proportions, and flawless silhouette are enough to guarantee it a proper home out of the gate, but the real clincher, methinks, will be this incredible, olive toned, three-knuckled piece of bamboo. It's altogether distinctive, and adds to the overall piece a tremendous amount of depth and personality. Personally, I'm taken with the whole thing; from its impressive shape, beautiful swath of smooth cross-grain, and comfortable saddle stem, I'm positive this fella will find a loving owner right quick.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Blowfish
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States