Ardor: Meteora Paneled Canadian
Product Number: 002-004-1724
This Ardor Meteora is not a pipe for the shy or reserved. Of course, few Ardors are, but even by this particularly colorful Italian marque's standards, this briar is a real stand-out. And stand it does indeed, the towering, deep-chambered bowl provided by quite an anchor, in the form of a stout shank about on par in length with a Dunhill Group 5 pipe in its entirety. Then there's the finish, of course, sporting a vibrant amber-and-burgundy contrast that I've never seen on a Meteroa before.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.93 in./226.82 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy