Ardor: Urano Sabbiata Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-004-1773
No one does vibrant stem colors quite like Ardor (or even tries to, generally), or, for that matter, anywhere near as frequently. That having been said, even by Ardor standards this one is a shocker - not so much electric blue as, perhaps, Manhattan Project blue. With a silky texture and a shade and hue that positively bursts to attention, this is definitely no wallflower - though just for good measure Ardor also threw in one of their deeply-etched, ring-carved-and-sandblasted finishes as well, when it came the actual briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy