Ardor: Meteora Fantasy Bent Apple with Silver
Product Number: 002-004-1796
The marble-grey, sandstone-patterned acrylic accent and stem of this Ardor might strike some as rather unusual, but, well, for Ardor I suppose it is - just not in the they'd expect. It's actually pretty muted, for Ardor. Whether it's translucent electric blue, or a mosaic pattern of various shades and hues, Ardor, to put it lightly, has a thing for very, very colorful stems and accents. Perhaps their relatively subdued choice here was a result of not wanting to distract too much from the hand-carved intricacies of their, again, unique, Meteora finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy