Ardor: Urano Bent Dublin with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-004-1792
Well, this is a bit of an odd one. Seemingly a mix of Oom-Paul and a stretched-out, extra-tall rendition of the distinctly Italian "hourglass" style Dubin, this Ardor offers a novel, very large, and yet also quite nicely-balanced jaw-hanger. It's none too shabby in hand either, the shaping of the bowl conforming very naturally to an easy grip. The most notable feature overall, however, is liable to be the sheer depth of this briar's chamber, which borders upon the ridiculous.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.99 in./75.95 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.53 in./64.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy