Ardor: Urano Fantasy Freehand with Silver
Product Number: 002-004-1799
Calabash... desion? I'm admittedly unsure as to what I should call this shape - I'm not even entirely sure what it may be a hybrid of. Calabash and Rhodesian are the first to come to mind, but on second though it may be Calabash and Volcano instead. Or, as likely as not, all three. Whatever it is, it actually works well, the rather sinuous flow of shank and stem counterpointed by the harder, more masculine style of the unclassifiable bowl, each joined smoothly together by a strong, upward-lifting transition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy