Ardor: Urano Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-004-1822
The deep-textured finish of this briar is an Ardor signature, created by a combination of ring-carving and sandblasting to produce something that is, admittedly, pretty difficult to put down. If you put it down, after all, it only follows that you wouldn't be able to fidget about with it anymore, after all. As you might expect, Ardor typically applies this technique to fuller-bodied briars, such as this round-bottomed bent Apple design.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated and Sandblasted
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy