Ardor: Urano Fantasy Freehand with Silver
Product Number: 002-004-1806
Ardor is Italian, and the deep rustication and color palette of this Urano freehand is very Italian as well. Nonetheless, the concept of the shape appears to have been inspired by the Danish, and particularly Bo Nordh. An interesting choice for an Italian marque, but then, Ardor is a marque well-known for their tendency to do things quite differently, and to never shy away from novel and unusual designs.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy