Ardor: Giove Fantasy Bent Apple with Silver Ring
Product Number: 002-004-1909
Though I stick to dour old black stems myself, I have to say the crackle-patterned acrylic one this Ardor's stem and mount is quite a match for the fiery birdseye, 3/4 grain, and flame found on the briar itself. In hand the shape proves, well, just what you'd expect: smooth, roundly full-bodied, and natural whether gripped or cradled in palm.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy