Ardor: Mercurio Bent Egg with Zebra Wood
Product Number: 002-004-1917
Has Ardor gone Danish? Well, maybe not, but here they've certainly rendered a shape that's as smooth and supple as those the Danes are known for - just don't count on the Roveras giving up their signature Giants and the like any time soon. As you would expect, this soft-lined Egg shape proves naturally contoured for the hand; being an Ardor however, compared to most Danish pipes you'd find with a similar form, this briar is A) larger, and B) packing a whole lot of chamber, in terms of breadth and depth alike.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy