Armentrout: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-558-0008
Though very, very fully rounded, the impression I get from this Armentrout bent Apple is more of solidity, than voluptuousness. Part of this has to do with the shaping of the bowl itself, part with the presence of one very muscular shank, but also quite a bit with the deep, well-defined style of the transition. Simultaneously complementing and contrasting the ring grain and natural finish of the briar, the stem is fashioned from dark, richly-patterned cumberland.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States