Armentrout: Sandblasted Freehand
Product Number: 002-558-0011
While the palette of this virgin-finished briar is reserved, the composition at play here is one heavy on contrasts; the shaping is solid, gestural, and fairly muscular overall, while the sandblast is very light and finely detailed. In turn, the actual ring grain of the briar is pretty rollicking, this itself being finally contrasted by the smooth, dark, whorls of a beautiful cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States