Armentrout: Sandblasted Tomato with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-558-0012
Danish lines appear to meet extra-Italian proportions here, in this softly contoured, seamless-transition, but very full-bodied Armentrout design. Though quite a stout-walled handful when it comes to substance, palette-wise this briar is presented in a warm, quiet style, with a dark golden, beeswax-rubbed, unstained sandblast paired to two knuckles of pale bamboo, and a simple bit of black vulcanite for contrast.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.20 in./182.88 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States