Armentrout: Sandblasted Cherrywood
Product Number: 002-558-0015
Nathan Armentrout, like many artisans, started out by fiddling about with pre-drilled "make your own pipe" kits, with, like many artisans, less than spectacular initial results. Fortunately for us all, he wasn't discouraged, as he's developed into quite a skilled pipemaker, to put it mildly. I mean, look at this little beauty; lyrical and graceful of line and form, yet also a very solid sitter, finely-etched and thoroughly ring-grained in its finish, and completed with a beautiful hand-cut, extra-dark cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.47 in./113.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States