Armentrout: Sandblasted Bent Tomato with Bethlehem Olivewood
Product Number: 002-558-0019
Though I've never seen a Lars or Nanna that quite matches this Armentrout design, the Ivarssons were the first to pop into mind upon seeing it. The long, gently upward-arcing shank is, I suspect, the reason why, though compared to the Ivarssons, Nathan has used a more subtle expansion of its cross-section as he proceeded towards the shank-end. Overall this is a very well formed and poised bit of design, and the dark, subtly contrasted, very detailed sandblast is no slouch either.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.39 in./162.31 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States