Armentrout: Sandblasted Dublin with Box Elder Burl
Product Number: 002-558-0020
Bear and I both suspect Nathan was taking a Paolo Becker influence here, though with considerable personal alterations. For example, whereas Paolo would have used a sharp heel, Nathan's gone with a smooth, rather Danish looking one, which pairs better with the more muscular transition he also used. Furthermore, while that cinched-center shank follows a common Paolo theme, Armentrout has taken it to thicker, wider proportions at either end, lending those long, easy hollows more pronounced curves.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States