Armentrout: Sandblasted Poker Sitter with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-558-0023
Dramatically canted and curved up front, straight as an arrow and nearly vertical behind, I can't help but see this Armentrout sitter's bamboo stem as something like an exclamation mark calling attention to the daring, seemingly perilous stance of the bowl. Yet, as excitable as that all sounds, it does
actually rest easy when set down. Aside from all that, the bamboo itself is lovely, and the briar offers plenty of well-defined ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.52 in./165.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States