Armentrout: Smooth Bent Apple with Black and White Ebony
Product Number: 002-558-0025
This is a short and chubby number, yet by no means is it one weighed down by stoutness. The positioning of the transition, the angle of the shank, the "lift" inherent in the mass-proportioning of the bowl; they all work together to lend this Apple a profile that's possessed of energy, even eagerness, as if it can hardly wait to be smoked.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.69 in./119.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States