Armentrout: Smooth Blowfish with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-558-0026
Most Blowfish we see go heavy on bowl, and either very light or quite short on shank and stem. Here Nathan Armentrout presents one with a balance more in line with the classic shapes, though everything else, from (naturally) bowl-shape to the under-hand arc that runs from transition to stem, is clearly in modern freehand territory. I like it. And as for the grain... well, a picture is worth a thousand words, as they say.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Blowfish
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States