Armentrout: Smooth Pot with Box Elder
Product Number: 002-558-0031
Behold the first Pot we have received from Nate Armentrout: pretty much a classic in most every respect, save for a slight topping of the rim, from front to back, and a fore-tilt to the same. The actual amount of tilt, as it affects the chamber is slight — most of the visual emphasis is created within the differences in reduction between the fore and aft of the bowl. The tobacco chamber remains completely visible from the smoker's perspective, and, from that vantage, some very sweet angel-hair can be appreciated.
R. Bear Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States