Armentrout: Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-558-0002
When I first saw this pipe, I initially thought of Peter Heeschen. Indeed, the shape is a classic Danish Egg (which is made by many artisans), but Nathan did a fine job executing the shape. Sporting a cumberland stem with a delrin tenon, the pipe is simply blasted and finished as a virgin briar, but one that will slowly darken from smoking, not from sooty hands.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States