Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1115
Upon spotting this Pebble Grain bent Billiard, I held it up to Adam and asked, "Does this look particularly English to you?" "Italian," he said, and I agreed. More specifically it strikes me as akin to some of Ser Jacopo's more reserved designs. Still, it's a well-executed bit of shaping, and the jet-black sandblast that dresses it is an unmistakably English touch.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England