Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Bulldog (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1097
A quirky variation on the traditional English Bulldog shape, this Ashton sports a pronounced transition, emphasized by spur-like base. As distinctive as this alteration may be, it plays into the overall balance of the design, acting as a fulcrum to the considerable cant that's been lent to the broad, thick-walled bowl. Indeed, the result really does make it appear as if the stem were being used as a lever to roll the stout bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England