Ashton: Pebble Grain Paneled Bent Brandy Sitter (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1098
One of the more complex and artistic Ashtons I've seen in some time, this Pebble Grain presents a paneled Brandy bowl with a diamond cross-section, elaborated upon with smooth-flowing fluting that skirts along the edges of not only the bowl's panels, but the shank as well. For all the aesthetic interest of this design, it still remains practical - both comfortable in hand, and quite a sound sitter as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England