Ashton: Pebble Grain Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1117
Given how often we see the Brandy produced in curvaceous bent form, often paired to a smooth finish, it's easy to think of it as an inherently feminine shape. Then you run across one like this, and that all goes out the window. This is, first and foremost, a very solid number, with a stout, muscular bowl paired to a thick and sturdy shank, which together produce a bold and forceful profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.56 in./166.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England