Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Brandy (LX)
Product Number: 002-006-1139
Though the bent Brandy is typically rendered as a feminine, curvy shape, this Ashton number is bold, meaty, and masculine of line and form, something further accentuated by the a crisp Ashton sandblast. It fills the hand nicely, as you would expect, and maintains stout walls which promise a gentle warmth in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.45 in./163.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England