Ashton: Brindle Bent Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1145
Full and round in hand, with a solid, muscular handling of its lines and form, this cumberland-stemmed Ashton sandblast is a rather more masculine approach to the bent Brandy than most. As you might hope to find ins such a design, the chamber is generous and broad, while the bowl retains plenty of substance in its walls.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England