Ashton: Brindle Bent Bulldog (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1146
Broad, meaty, thick-walled, and wide-chambered, the sizable bowl of this Ashton bent Bulldog is presented with a bold and lively jut, making for quite a profile. As it so happens, the positioning of shank, transition, and bowl also makes for that much easier a feel in hand, with plenty of room for the thumb to curl around the back edge of the squat bevel leading to the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England