Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Apple (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1178
A bit of classic English shaping, a bit of rugged, natural plateau, and a considerable length of striking, beautifully brindled black-and-green cumberland are combined here, to produce something a bit different from the straight-up traditional briars Ashton is mainly known for.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England