Ashton: Old Church Bent Dublin (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1205
I suspect Jimmy Craig may have been seeking to out-Peterson Peterson when he shaped this bell-style bent Dublin, which sports a shank and transition that appears even more stout and muscular in flow than Peterson's own. In other words, I'd say he succeeded, and made quite a charming, whimsical, yet very solid pipe while he was at it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.66 in./118.36 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England