Ashton: Pebble Grain Rhodesian (LX)
Product Number: 002-006-1195
I can't help but suspect that Jimmy Craig was looking to out-Peterson Peterson when it came to this design, pairing a tall, notably lean Rhodesian bowl to a shank and transition of extra-stout proportions, and topping it off with a heavy-based saddle stem just to emphasize the point. Still, even if it is a bit eccentric, the shape does still balance out well in profile, hangs easy in the jaw, and offers plenty of depth of chamber to boot.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.36 in./110.74 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England