Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Rhodesian with Silver (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1198
This is quite a muscular rendition of the Rhodesian, very natural in flow, yet also very hearty in substance. It's also one that might be hard to spot as
a Rhodesian at first glance, given that Jimmy Craig did away with the usual polished bead-lines, evidently in order to make that much more room for an extra bit of his signature deeply-etched sandblasting.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England