Ashton: Pebble Grain Paneled Bent Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1234
Peaking out from underneath this Ashton briar's sand-etched ring grain there's quite an elegant combination of gently concave panels and framing channels, and underneath that, in turn, there's a quite a classic bent Brandy sitter shape as well. I guess you could call this an example of "composition-in-depth", then, and one with a wonderful old English style.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England