Ashton: Brindle Rhodesian (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1241
Adding a touch of elegance to the sturdy old Rhodesian, this Ashton Brindle sports a cumberland stem styled in a long long, smooth, and slender arc. The decision to use a saddle, rather than tapered design is key to pulling this off, allowing for an elongated stem without pulling the profile out of balance.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England