Ashton: Pebble Grain Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1332
It's straightforward, it's solid, it's very English, and it bears a pretty deep and well-defined sandblast. In short, it's pretty much I expect from an Ashton - though there is one point where it differs from the norm. This sandblasted briar was cut in a cross-grain orientation, so instead of rings stacked up and down the bowl, they wind up in a racing stripe pattern down the center.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England