Ashton: Sovereign Canadian with Silver (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1255
While a bit of sterling silver goes pretty well with most finishes, much like how a pinch of salt will help bring out the flavors of different foods, the bright flash of this precious metal can make a briar look more feminine or more masculine, more elegant or more robust. Paired up to smooth, yet solidly formed classic Canadian in a natural, medium-contrast stain, as it is here, the result is definitely an emphasis on the sturdy and masculine.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England