Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Pot (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1280
To describe this Ashton bent Pot as solid in style of substance would be like saying Andre the Giant was a rather large fellow, or that Sappho of Lesbos had something of a way with words. This briar is, pretty much, the embodiment of solidity, with its extra-stout walls and shank, extra-broad bowl, and extra-bold heel leading it all up.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England