Ashton: Pebble Grain Brandy (LX)
Product Number: 002-006-1282
The classic bent Brandy may be a shapely, feminine number as a rule, but the straight variation is another creature altogether. While you will occasionally run across and English straight Brandy that is leaning towards the softer side, typically they're more like this Ashton, with a direct profile, and broad yet firm heel and overall muscular form for the bowl. They also happen to have the advantage of tending to make good, solid sitters - as does this one.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.34 in./161.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England