Ashton: Pebble Grain Billiard (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-1334
Though a pretty good-sized pipe, about on par in height and length with a Dunhill Group 5, this Ashton Pebble Grain is a trim number, with long, lean lines for both bowl and shank. And frankly, I like it. It reminds me of older French Canadians (the pipe shape, not the people), but scaled up and with the stem and shank proportions altered to those of a Billiard.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England