Ashton: Pebble Grain Billiard (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-1384
There is just the ever-so-slightest suggestion of taper to this Ashton's bowl, which combined with a proportionally stout shank and a good bit of lift at the heel, makes for a charming shape a bit off the beaten path from the textbook English standards. (The bowl shape, in fact, is reminiscent of certain classic French types of Billiard.) And aside from the interesting shape, this Pebble Grain also happens to sport quite a lot of ring grain, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England