Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-1320
The smooth, languid bend and complementing "dip" of this Pebble Grain's profile makes for a nice counterpoint to what's going on with the briar itself. Namely, a very wild bit of ring grain. If this pipe were a man, I'd say that man would be Graham Chapman - very English, perfectly capable of maintaining a stoic, relaxed, and dry manner, and yet also just as capable of crawling around on the floor and biting people's ankles during a dinner party.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England