Ashton: Brindle Lovat with Silver (LX)
Product Number: 002-006-1337
The Lovat, unlike its Canadian and Lumberman cousins, is a long-shanked design that's most commonly seen executed with compact proportions, i.e. the relationship between bowl height and breadth, and the length of the shank. And Ashton keeps to that style here, though instead of rendering in the common, pocket-sized scale, they went large - and the result is quite a lot of pipe. Fortunate, that, as quite a lot of pipe means quite a lot more surface upon which to show off this briar's very considerable amount of ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England