Ashton: Sovereign Bent Pot (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-1339
This bent Pot sports a low, smooth arc to the underside which sets its bowl up high, making for a taller, more Billiard-esque profile. This also happens to allow more leeway for the chamber, which, again, is of a depth more akin to that of a Billiard. Were you to lop off the arc of the underside, though, right beneath where the heel peaks, you'd be left with a bowl of square proportions - hence why we're still leaning towards "Pot" for this one.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England