Ashton: Pebble Grain Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1345
If you want a masculine classic shape, but aren't feeling compelled to go Billiard or Bulldog, consider the straight Brandy. It's a rarer creature than either of those, and while bent Brandies may be (pleasingly) feminine in their shaping as a rule, a straight Brandy is another matter. Firm, solid, and forthright, and with a more muscular look and feel than a straight Billiard, they have a character all their own. Plus they tend to sit quite well, too - as this one does.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England