Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Dublin (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1427
Quite a solid design, with good bit boldness as well, I'd say Jimmy Craig made the right choice by putting this briar through one of his heavier sandblasts, resulting in an extra-deep texture that really emphasizes the rugged-and-ready, masculine aspects of this diamond-shanked, heavy-bowled bent Dublin shape. Fortunately, as much as the overall composition may concentrate on such aspects, the design also maintains a fine balance via the long stem and high-set bend.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England