Ashton: Brindle Paneled Bent Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1357
While deep and craggy sandblasts may be the most obvious Ashton signature, the style of paneling seen on this deeply-bent Brandy sitter is just as distinctive, if not so commonly found. The gentle concave shaping does a great deal to spruce up designs like this, lending the panels a softer definition, while also counterpointing the strong edges that have a habit of taking over paneled shapes' aesthetics.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England