Ashton: Old Church Bent Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1359
A long and light shank and stem, a fine, smooth, forward-reaching transition, and a lifting, trim, and softly-shaped Billiard bowl make for quite an elegant take on the old English classic. A warm, dark-honey finish complements the style well, and as light as the shaping may be, that tall, higher-perched bowl does also allow for extra depth of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England